Al Pacino in The Godfather II

That's how I looked after a visit to the barber(we don't use that word much ,do we?) I decided to be brave this time around .So out went all those long black hairs strategically placed over the forehead to act as cover for my rapidly receding hairline.I had to sooth my ruffled ego after this "summer crew cut" ,so an oil head massage it was.Is there anything more divine in this world than having your head knocked around by an expert masseur ?! After the customary massage and shampoo, the guy began acting strange.After drying my hair ,he comes back with some more oil and presses my hair with it...What's he afraid of,that my hair will blow off when the hair dryer comes? The result was that even after the hair dryer had done its job(drying the hair,not blowing it off,mind you) my hair looked anything but dry. Yep, it was Michael Corleone's sleek oily hairdo which was staring back at me.Now only if the rest of my facial anatomy resembled anything like him !!

End-piece :For all those people interested in P2P software like Kaaza,winmx,imesh,etc this should prove interesting reading.The war with the RIAA(ex Ag users should be familiar with the term!!) is entering a new decisive phase indeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to write :)